Committed to excel in our domain, we are involved in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a wide range of Circular Foam Cutting Machines. These machines are widely used for cutting different foam sheets into desired thicknesses. To ensure their robust construction and low maintenance, we manufacture these machines using qualitative components that are sourced from the well-established vendors of the market. Offered Circular Foam Cutting Machines are acclaimed by our clients for their high efficiency, low maintenance, least power consumption and prolonged functional life.
The raw foam produced as blocks needs to be processed into sheets of desired thicknesses. The yield of a continuous foam
making plant is generally high and requires a very efficient, high capacity machine to efficiently convert the foam blocks into
sheets of various desired thicknesses. For this kind of processing demands, the Circula Cutting machine has been
found to be extremely usefull.
- The cutting unit is constructed in Mild steel.
- The cutting machine has stationary cutting unit circular table for eight blocks of size 1 mtr x 2 mtr. or four blocks
of size 2 mtr x 2 mtr. can be loaded.
- Cutting speed: adjustable between 0 to 5 RPM.
- Slitting Height : 1200mm
- Table Diameter : 6100mm
- Slitting weidth : 2000mm
- Stack Height : 1225mm
- Band knife: The Band Knife if 30mm along with electrical grinders.
- The machine is equipped with following systems:
- Blade breakage sensor.
- Running blade warning light
- Servo motor controlled up/down movement of main blade frame.
- Vaccume system: The vaccume holds the foam block & stabilizes them on the table.
- Programmable controlled cutting procedure
- Touch screen display
- Table driving system by the rubber roller and AC electric motor with variable AC drive.
- Blade angle adjustment by electrically controlled system on main control panel.
- Cast PU wheels(ELASTOMERS) for smooth & noise-free running of circular table.
- Power required: 20 HP.
- Utilizes 3 phase power and may be supplied for 50 or 60 Hz operation